- Real-time monitoring by using state-of-the-art technologies, and
- Health assessment, predictive maintenance, and failure time predictions of devices, parts, and equipment
- Companies with healthcare devices such as hospitals, manufacturers, pharmacies where quality and uptime are critical
- Manufacturers of high value equipment that needs to be serviced
- CPG companies with expensive manufacturing equipment with a need for high OEE (Overall Equipment Effectiveness)
Case 1: On a manufacturing floor it is easy to overlook stalled equipment. We offer a real-time monitoring solution of your equipment by using a modern technology stack that ties into your inventory management and supply chain.
Case 2: Predicting failure of parts in devices or equipment can decrease downtown, save maintenance cost, and, most importantly, retain or even gain customers. Opex has developed a state-of-the-art machine learning based solution to predict failures of parts and then adjust your spare parts logistics.
Case 3: Maximizing utilization of a fleet equipped with sensors is a daunting task. In addition to operational challenges due to scheduling, resources, etc there is always a chance of a breakdown of an asset. Multi-variate time series data from sensors can be used to predict the next life cycle of each asset. Opex has developed a complex solution taking simultaneously into account all sensor reads from all assets in the fleet.