Utilize theoretical knowledge of artificial intelligence for developing powerful and sustainable business solutions using a wide variety of data science tools and techniques as well as Opex Enframe for delivery of user friendly powerful web based applications.
- Collect data from various sources, set up database and perform data transformations in a database such as Microsoft Access, Postgres to get the data ready for optimization model(s) and/or analysis.
- Understand the client business problem, collecting and cleaning their data, modeling their data in software tools like R and Python to build Machine Learning and other Data Science models to capture the client business problem, analyze the results and provide insight
- Prepare and clean data for analysis, using R, Postgres and other data tools with techniques including SQL, data mining, statistical outlier detection, and others.
- Build and test various sophisticated analytical models with the data to help the client make intelligent business decisions.
- Analyze data and build predictive or optimization models with the data to assist in decision making using tools/techniques like Python, R, Spark, Hadoop, Alteryx, machine learning, and mathematical optimization.
- Prepare reports for clients and potential customers to explain data cleaning and technical work.
- Support marketing/sales efforts by writing technical white papers, blogs and point-of-view documents, and provide technical expertise. On tactical solutions help with integrating the modeling solution as part of ERP workflow.
Job entails working with and requires Master’s in Mathematics, Mathematical sciences, Statistics, or equivalent degree with 2 years of experience including: SAS, Java, Python, Gurobi, CPLEX, SQL
Employer will accept any suitable combination of education, training or experience. This should be read to mean that the employer requires: Master’s in Mathematics, Mathematical sciences, Statistics, or equivalent degree with 2 years of experience in the job offered Data Scientist, Operations Research Analyst or equivalent.
To apply, please mention Job Code VM01 and mail resume to: Opex Analytics, LLC, 350 N Orleans Street, Suite 8500N, Chicago, Illinois 60654